The countertops in any kitchen serve a dual purpose. Not only is your kitchen countertop in Mission Viejo there to enhance the style of your kitchen, but you also need it for food prep and many other tasks. When installed correctly and using the right materials, countertops can be durable, functional, and beautiful.
About Budget Kitchen And Bath Remodels
When you are ready to match up your cabinets and countertops, you will have several popular styles to choose from. As you start to look at the latest kitchen and bathroom trends, you will find plenty that falls into the categories of function, style, and durability. Of course, the pricing will vary depending on fabrication costs and availability for the desired project.
Your Options For Kitchen Countertop In Mission Viejo
When you talk to kitchen and bath remodeling contractors about your countertop options, you may already have some visions in mind. Some of the most popular materials include:
- Quartz – This is one of the most popular options homeowners choose because of the many advantages. You will see many upscale homes with stunning quartz countertops as you look through bathroom remodeling ideas. This material does not have to be sealed, and the seams also blend well. It is easy to clean, and it is both stain and scratch-resistant. It is durable, but there are also countless patterns and colors available.
- Granite – A granite surface is a slab of stone that gets cut out of the earth, which is how every piece is unique. It requires a bit more maintenance than quartz because it is more porous, but you can order it in matte, shiny, or specialized options such as leather or flamed. There are plenty of finishes and colors to choose from, making it flexible from a design standpoint.
- Marble – This is also a natural stone and you can find slabs that vary in thickness. When using as a countertop, you will have a timeless, beautiful look. However, marble is more porous and softer than granite so it is susceptible to scratches and stains.
- Quartzite – If you love marble, you can go with this natural stone to give you a solid material with crystalline details. It is also more resistant to damage because it is harder than many knife blades.
- Porcelain – This is a very popular request that many kitchen and bathroom remodeling services get when it comes to kitchen countertops. It is low maintenance, durable, and beautiful.
- Wood – Many people are opting for wood countertops and they are a lot more sanitary than you would think. You get the warmth from the coloration and options include things like mahogany, teak, hickory, maple, and more.
Do you have questions about planning a kitchen remodel? Let us help you to pick out your kitchen countertop in Mission Viejo when you begin the design process! Here at Unique Kitchen & Bath, we offer many years of expertise and a long track record of happy clients. Get in touch with us today by calling (714) 475-1777. A member of our team will set up a consultation to go over your project so that we can put together a free quote.